Staying Slim After Smartlipo
When you get the munchies do you reach for the chips or cookies? When you’re hungry or low on energy, it’s hard to think about nutrition.
But dieticians warn that you can easily consume the calorie equivalent of a full meal with injudicious snacking! If you want to keep your fabulous new figure after undergoing Smartlipo TriPlex, nutritionists recommend limiting daily snack calories to 100 - 250 and using snacks to help balance your total daily nutritional intake.
Nutritious snacking needn’t be limited to boring staples like carrot and celery sticks. If you’re looking for something delicious but healthy to munch on, try the following yummy snack ideas. (Tasty and attractive, they make great cookout and party snacks, too.) Healthy snacking never tasted so good!
- For a healthy take on chips and dip, slice cucumbers, zucchini, jicama and carrots into rounds and serve with tangy yogurt dip.
- Create colorful fruit kebabs by alternating whole strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with chunks of pineapple, mango, banana, melon and papaya.
- Serve whole wheat pita triangles with hummus or tabbouleh instead of cheese and crackers.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with chopped fresh chives. Or top cherry tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.
- Instead of sugary soda, add a spritz of 100% fruit juice to sparkling water for a refreshingly fizzy treat.
Click here to learn more about Smartlipo TriPlex, and discover why the revolutionary laser-assisted liposuction technique offers more precise body contouring with faster healing times than traditional liposuction.